Alumni Association of the institution
The Alumni Association of BPNISW was established in the year 2004.
Aims and Objectives:
a. Foster the spirit of fellowship among the alumni of the BPNISW.
b. Provide a forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural, and social issues of
c. Arrange social and cultural functions.
d. To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the alumni and the present students
of the college and between the alumni themselves.
e. To encourage the formation of Chapters as a means to increase participation of alumni.
f. To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and Progress of the Institute.
Committee members: 2017-2020
The alumni occupying the prominent positions include:
1. Mr. Dipak Hedau, Assistant Commissioner, Tribal Development Department, Govt. of Maharashtra
2. Mr, Ganesh Ivnate, Project Officer, Tribal Development Department, Govt. of Maharashtra
3. Dr. Dipak Masram, Associate Professor, Tirpude College of Social Work, Nagpur
4. Dr. Aruna Tyagi, Associate Professor, Tirpude College of Social Work, Nagpur
5. Mr. S.G. Pendam, Social Welfare Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra
6. Dr. Shekhar G. Pande, Marriage Counsellor, Govt. of Maharashtra
7. Mr. Harish Gulabrao Jamthe, Divisional Labour Welfare Officer, BMC, Mumbai.
8. Mr. Ramesh Admane, Managing Director, Paramount Multipurpose Services
9. Mrs. Anjali R. Nimbalkar, Probation officer, Govt. of Maharashtra
10. Mr. Manohar D. Barapatre, Child Development Project Officer, Govt. of Maharashtra
11. Dr. Vijayta Vitankar, Assistant Professor, Ambedkar College of Social Work,
12. Dr. Laksmikant Deshpande, Associate Professor, Swami Vivekanand College of
Social Work, Nagpur.
13. Dr. Sanjay Pithale, Athawale College of Social Work, Chimur
14. Dr. Sarla Dhabekar, Associate Professor, Thote College of Social Work, Nagpur
15. Dr. Purushottam Thote, Principal, Thote College Social Work, Nagpur.
Alumni Report 2013-14 to 2017-18 (Click here)