We at BPNISW shall work continuously to achieve-
1. To impart quality social work education
2. To introduce newer areas of academic pursuit with grater employ ability potential
3. To introduce core values of higher education with a view to bring about holistic development to personality
4. Providing Social Work Education for both personal and social transformation
5. Providing means for the up-gradation of skills in order to increase the employ ability of the college students.
Determined for excellence in Social Work Education
An unwavering faith in Human dignity.
An abiding faith in duty towards other individuals and society.
The B. P. National Institute of Social Work is established by Citizen Society in 1968 and is conducting B.S.W. and M.S.W. courses. This is a NAAC accredited B+ Grade institution affiliated to R.T.M. Nagpur University and recognized by Government of Maharashtra. The Citizen Education Society which was established in 1955 by Late Ishwarbabu Deshmukh has to its credit one of the batches of MSW course.Read More